The Mari State University Scholarship
The university was founded in 1972 and is considered the classic university of the Republic of Mari El. The university is a member of the Russian Association of Classical Universities, a member of the Association of Classical Universities of the Volga Region and the founder of the Association of Finno-Ugric Universities. This university is one of the most effective multidisciplinary universities in the Volga Federal District and in Russia. Mari State University plays an important role in the political, socio-economic and spiritual development of the country as a whole. The university campus has 7 educational buildings and 8 dormitories. The university has a huge campus with a total area of 1.28,000 square meters. There are 400 scientific candidates and associate professors and there is a staff of about 100 PhDs and professors.
The quality of education at Mari State University is excellent and therefore comparable to European standards. Mari State University follows the international curriculum. The classrooms and laboratories of Mari State Medical University are well equipped and of high quality with all modern infrastructures and technologies. Mari State Medical University is listed in the world’s leading medical organizations such as the World Health Organization, the National Medical Commission, the European Medical Council, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries, and is also considered a center for education and scientific research. There is an effective feedback system at Mari State University that helps university officials consider student opinions when making important decisions. No donation is required for admission to this university. Low cost of education and low cost of living to study MBBS in this university. The city where the university is located has a cold and temperate climate all year round. Mari State Medical University has one of the largest research centers in the Republic of Mari EL, where scientific and humanitarian research is carried out.
University or organization: Mari State University
Course Duration: 6 years
Number of Awards: various
Access Type: Online
Those Qualified For the Scholarship
- Applicant must have passed the NEET exam.
- Applicant must not be less then 17 years old on December 31 of the year of admission.
- The University accepts candidates with all passing grades and 12 grades, no specific grades or qualifications are required.
- The maximum age of the Applicant must be less than 25 years.
- The Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in their 12th standard.
- Applicant must have achieved at least 50% of the grades in their 12th standard.
- No placement test or IELTS/TOFEL is required for admission to Mari State University. , NMC, USMLE, GMC and FAIMER listed
- Applicants are to submit the following
- Applicants Birth Certificate
- Report cards of 10 and 12 grade
- Original Passport
- 3 months bank statement with a minimum balance of 3 lakhs
- Official University Invitation Letter
- 6 passport photos
- Passport (scanned copy of first and last page)
- HIV test report
- Medical certificate proving that the applicant is physically fit.
Applicants must complete the application form available online. You can send the documents by email.
They need to submit a Graduation Certificate, Birth Certificate, Copy of Passport and Transcripts of Records and other necessary documents.
Applicant will receive a letter of admission from the university as soon as they have submitted the above documents.
The application fees must be paid to the university account or through the banking network.
For study after the confirmation of admission, the department of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation starts issuing the official letter of invitation to the students.
After receiving an acceptance letter from the Russian Federation, Applicant need to go to the Embassy/Consulate of the Russian Federation in their country to obtain a student visa.