Shell Postgraduate Research Internship
For Undergraduates The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) joint venture is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 Cycle for Postgraduate and Sabbatical Research Internships.
Postgraduate Research Internship Provides Opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduates (M.Sc., M.Phil. and Ph.) to gain industry related work experience and thematic research within Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC) to carry out.
See Also: IHS Research Sabbatical Fellowships
University or organization: Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
Course level: internship
Duration of Awards: 612 months
Access Type: Online
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Those Qualified For the Scholarship
- Environment: Impact assessment and monitoring of environmental compliance
- Occupational medicine: Health promotion and Epidemiology/Statistics
- Oil spill response: ecological bioremediation (non-intrusive, in situ)
- Applicants for a research internship must be Nigerian students currently enrolled in a postgraduate program.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Multiple requests will result in a disqualification penalty.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Document upload is not required, relevant documents will be requested from shortlisted candidates.
Applicants are expected to submit the following on the online form:
- A summary of how the candidate intends to add value to SCiN’s business during the 12-month sabbatical (maximum 400 words)
- Personal and school details.
- Relevant professional experience Maximum of three (3) arbitrators
- Letter of application stating the desired team/discipline.
- Research proposal including: background of the study, technical objectives, required methodology/data and expected outcome (maximum 1300 words).
22 September 2020.