International Scholarship at Lancaster University, UK 2022/23
The International Scholarship Awards at Lancaster University is now available for international applicants who will qualify. The scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate study in any subject taught at Lancaster University. The scholarship period differs. The Lancaster Scholarship is available to qualified applicants for full-time and part-time postgraduate and undergraduate teaching courses offered in Lancaster University campus.
This is the fully funded scholarship to continue your studies in the UK with international standards. Applicants from all over the world are invited to apply. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial support to eligible students wishing to begin their undergraduate or research studies at Lancaster University. We recommend you to apply for this Lancaster University Scholarship for International Students 2022.
University or organization: Lancaster University
Course level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
Number of Awards: various
Access Type: Online
Those Qualified For the Scholarship
- Applicants going for undergraduate degree must achieve As at A level or equivalent.
- MBA or Executive MBA scholars must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 university degree.
- Applicants must receive a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at Lancaster University which they have either accepted (non-UCAS applications) or strongly accepted (UCAS applications).
- The scholarship is only available to undergraduate students taking part 1 of our degree programs.
- Fully funded applicants are not qualified for the scholarship.
- Applicants applying to 1+3, 2+2 and Pre-Masters programs offered by Lancaster University’s Articulation Partners are not qualified for this scholarship.
- Applicants who are partially funded with less than 50% of their fees are qualified for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be classified as foreign or international students paying tuition fees for the duration of their studies.
- If awarded the scholarship and subsequently reclassified as a “Home” fee-payer, you will no longer be eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates must be willing to submit previous transcripts to the university.
- Applicants must meet all university entrance requirements; Letter of recommendation Certificates/degrees from all high schools previously attended, dates of visits, all subjects taken, test results achieved and Proof of completion must be provided in the form of a certificate, diploma or certificate of completion.
- If applicants secondary education is ongoing, he/she must submit it as soon as it is completed
- English proficiency (IELTS and TOEFL) and financial documents.
The application process for the Scholarship is entirely online.
Grants awarded will be automatically confirmed for entry in 2022 throughout the recruitment cycle the scholarship is confirmed.
The scholarship will be confirmed once Lancaster University receives your degree certificate.